This mixture has the following benefits over the other options:
- Helps soothes cold and flu symptoms clearing sinuses and reducing cough (much like Vicks Vapor Rub)
- Relieves stress through aromatherapy
- Relieves muscle tension and joint pain through homeopathic remedies
- Improves skin health and appearance
- Epsom Salt
- Dead Sea Salt
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Vitamin E Oil
Where to find ingredients:I can save you some time and reduce hesitation to try this by telling you where to find these strange ingredients.
At Walmart, I found Epsom salt in the pharmacy. I found the Himalayan Pink Salt in the baking aisle next to spices. They also had Dead Sea Salt in another aisle at the pharmacy as well as a smaller container of it in the spice section. The Eucalyptus Oil was in the pharmacy. The Tea Tree Oil was somewhere between the pharmacy and skin care products. I saw Vitamin E oil at Walmart, but it was only a dollar for a bottle at Dollar General in their skin care products. Most of these stores stock differently, but I think you can find these ingredients between the spices and pharmacy areas. Essential oils are also often found in craft stores, Amazon.com, organic food stores and Wiccan-ish places.
How to Mix Ingredients:You can do this any which way you'd like. These are estimates but...
1. Mix about 2 cups of Epsom Salt with 1 cup of Dead Sea Salt and 1 cup of Himalayan Salt.
2. Optional: Add 2 TBSP of Baking Soda to reduce skin irritation
3. Add 15 drops of Eucalyptus Oil and 15 drops of Tea Tree Oil
4. Add about 30 drops of Vitamin E Oil
If salts are too greasy, add more salt and mix. I tend to keep mine a little greasy.
Now go enjoy a relaxing bath, and don't forget to pin this for me.